On 25 November 2020, results of the focus group project, developed by SSSI and LPO Arkitekter, were presented to about 40 representatives of 30 companies that are members of Visit Svalbard at their yearly autumn meeting. Within 30 minutes, research findings relevant for tourism and service industry were discussed under the umbrella term of 3I: Infrastructure, Integration, Identity.
- New article about the history of coal mining on Svalbard
- LPO & SSSI‘s focus group project featured twice in Svalbardposten
- Teknisk Etat Podcast about the LPO & SSSI focus groups project
- Exhibition: People about Longyearbyen as a physical framework
- Presentation of the focus group project at Lokalstyret meeting