On Sept 2, Zdenka Sokolickova presented and discussed her research findings at the Longyearbyen Public Library. The focus this time was on Chinese tourists in Svalbard. The audiorecording of the presentation is available here and a short summary of the main points was published in Svalbardposten here.
- New article about the history of coal mining on Svalbard
- LPO & SSSI‘s focus group project featured twice in Svalbardposten
- Teknisk Etat Podcast about the LPO & SSSI focus groups project
- Exhibition: People about Longyearbyen as a physical framework
- Presentation of the focus group project at Lokalstyret meeting